India Wining moments - Cricket World Cup 2011

/
0 Comments


Champions lifting the trophy
Tears of joy (Yuvraj singh)

Hug of victory (Yuvraj and Dhoni)
Shout of victory
Lifting the Cup of victory........(Sachin tendulkar)
Coach of wining team (Gary kirsten)
Wining shot from captain of the team (M S Dhoni)

when dreams came true......it feels like this
Appreciating the runner up (Bowling legend-muttiah muralitharan)
Harbhajan singh, Sachin tendulkar and Yuvaraj Singh
Bowler behind the victory(Zaheer khan)

Wining runs been taken by Dhoni and Gambhir
The God of Indian cricket(Sachin tendulkar)
Non one can feel better than this.......after victory


You may also like

No comments:

About


-- I have created this blog for fun purpose only. If you find anything copyrighted on my blog, please send me an email, i will remove that content from my blog or add reference here. Thanks for checking out my blog! Come back soon!

Contact us

Ripan Sekhon

http://www.01RAD.com

Popular Posts