Announcing the world’s first flying hotel!

/
0 Comments
Announcing the world’s first flying hotel! 

Experience the adrenaline rush of taking off and flying high in the largest helicopter ever produced. 

The Hotelicopter features 18 luxuriously-appointed rooms for adrenaline junkies seeking a truly unique and memorable travel experience. 

Each soundproofed room is equipped with a queen-sized bed, fine linens, a mini-bar, coffee machine, wireless internet access, and all the luxurious appointments you’d expect from a flying five star hotel. Room service is available one hour after liftoff and prior to landing. 






 



You may also like

No comments:

About


-- I have created this blog for fun purpose only. If you find anything copyrighted on my blog, please send me an email, i will remove that content from my blog or add reference here. Thanks for checking out my blog! Come back soon!

Contact us

Ripan Sekhon

http://www.01RAD.com

Popular Posts